~ 2021 ~
Be patient towards all that is unsolved in your heart,
and try to love the questions themselves
like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue.
Do not seek the answers,
which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them.
And the point is, to live everything.
Live the questions now.
Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it,
and live along some distant day into the answer.
RAINER MARIA RILKE, Letters to a Young Poet
Session Dates 2021 Training and Zoom link
Core Teaching Module Dates
- Thursday evenings from 7 to 8.30 pm EST
- via video conference
- 7 weeks each
Module 1 – Essentials of Soul Supportive Meditation
- January 28 – March 11
Module 2 – Energy Awareness
- April 1 – May 13
Module 3 – Relationship and the Shared Field
- June 3 – July 22
Module 4 – Living a Soul-Guided Life
- September 16 – October 28
Completion Ceremony: TBA
The Way of Liberation by Adyashanti
- Adyashanti has been a primary teacher of mine for the past 15 years. This little book distills the essentials of true meditation by a modern master. I appreciate that rather than passing on the teachings of a spiritual tradition he shares from his being, his knowing and his awakeness which offers the gift of a direct transmission.
Your Soul’s Gift by Robert Schwartz
- I had the opportunity to be in ongoing contact with my spirit guides through a trance channel in the early years of this millennium. It set the foundation for my understanding of the path of the soul and I wanted to give you that perspective as well. Most of the information in this book is channelled by various gifted mediums.
The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- This book has spoken to the masses. It’s a methodical exploration of how we lose contact with our soul and how to get it back, by a man who has lived it sincerely and deeply.
The Way of Rest by Jeff Foster
- This is the best book I have encountered for making peace with the emotions. The teachings are offered in the form of 177 short passages so it’s the perfect book to keep on your altar and open at random particularly when dealing with challenging energies.
A Healing Space by Matt Licata
- The sub-title summarizes this book nicely: Befriending ourselves in difficult times. Moving beyond trying to solve our problems to exploring the endless richness of our lives without minimizing or turning away from hardship nor seeking the shelter of comfort or certainty.
Other Recommended Readings
- Adyashanti: Falling Into Grace, and others
- Byron Katie: Loving What Is, and others
- Brandon Bays: The Journey
- Caroline Dupont: Deep Healing (you can purchase this from me – $16)
- Gary Zucav: The Heart of Healing
- Greg Baer: Real Love
- Jeff Foster: Falling In Love With Where You Are, The Way Of Rest, and others
- John Prendergast: In Touch
- Lynn Marie Lumiere: Awakened Relating
- Michael Singer: The Surrender Experiment
- Mirabai Starr: Julian or Norwich, Theresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, St. Francis of Assisi
- Pema Chodron: When Life Falls Apart, and others
- Paramahansa Yogananda: Autobiography of a Yogi
- Sri Maharaj Nisargadatta: I Am That
- Thich Nhat Hahn: Peace In Every Step, and others
- Buddha at the Gas Pump podcast: https://batgap.com/(excellent interviews with spiritually awakening people)
- Jeff Foster: http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/
- Adyashanti: https://www.adyashanti.org/
- Caroline Marie Dupont
- Clare Blanchflower/ Purna Satsang
Module 1 replays, meditations and homework
Module 2 replays, meditations and homework
Module 3 replays, meditations and homework
Module 4 replays, meditations and homework
It’s suggested to meet at least once every 3 weeks or so. Arrange a time between you to get together (suggestion: about an hour) over the phone.
- Take turns leading a centering meditation.
- Check in with each other using transparent communication (maybe 5 minutes each)
- Discuss the course homework, teachings, and anything else that seems relevant.
How to meet:
In person if possible and desirable.
Zoom if one of your members has an account.
Another possibility is Globafy, a free conference call service (as long as you have a long distance plan within your country). It’s very simple.
- Before your first call, decide on an 8-digit code between you.
- Arrange a meeting time that works for all of you (considering your time zones of course)
- Dial the Globafy number for your country
- Canada: 1-514-819-0355
- Enter your code when prompted. The first person unlocks the call.
- That’s it.
- For more info visit: https:
Feel free to connect in any other way that works for you.
Continuing Education for ClearBeing Soul Coaches
In this yearlong partnership we commit to your personal and professional unfolding.
- This program is for you if…
- you want support in your personal soul journey.
- you wish to deepen your mastery of subtle and formal soul coaching within personal and client relationships.
- you wish for mentoring and guidance as you build your soul coaching practice.
- you feel called to join without an identifiable reason.
- Mentorship includes:
- 8 private sessions (approximately monthly)
- 4 group Circles (online) – Sunday evenings from 7 to 8.30 pm EST, dates TBA
- access to the ClearBeing Soul Coach Membership page ($234 value)
- Maximum participants: 12
- Cost: $960 + HST (payment plans available) = $1084.80
- Deadline for joining: January 15th, 2021
- Once you’ve let me know about your desire to be part of this program, I’ll contact you to make arrangements for our first private session in January.
ClearBeing Soul Coach Membership
This offering gives you access to soul coach related resources to nourish you within your spiritual journey and to mature your skills as a soul coach in your personal and professional relationships.
- 1 year
- Membership includes:
- a link to a private web-page with new materials added regularly
- ClearBeing Soul Coach continuing education videos (at least 12 per year)
- new guided meditations posted regularly (at least 16 per year)
- Body-Soul Integration Restorative Movement videos (4 per year)
- discounts on other ClearBeing offerings
- bonus offerings, TBA
- posts will begin in early February and I will let you know as new posts are added.
- $234 + HST (please make a bank transfer to email@example.com for $264