A Deep Healing Remembrance
You are in the midst of an unfolding called Life.
It will look different from anyone else’s.
You have an inner teacher.
Often called the Soul, it has always been with you
and will guide you through your deep healing journey.
You must get comfortable with living in the unknown.
Your Soul will guide you to each step on your healing path.
However you cannot know that step without taking the previous one first.
You haven’t done anything wrong, nor has your body.
Everything that feels uncomfortable is an opportunity to learn
what makes you feel more alive, at peace, and connected.
You may be inspired by what you learn.
You will resonate with things that your Soul already knows.
You will also be challenged by the process of deep healing.
Your most tightly held beliefs will come into question.
Your most protected emotions will be brought to the surface.
If you want easy, this may not be the path for you.
You will find deep healing increasingly effortless
when your heart longs for it more than anything else
and you begin to sense the unfathomable ocean of love
that is supporting your journey.
Caroline Dupont is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Effortless Self-Care
Time: Nov 4, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Wed, 4 occurrence(s)
Nov 4, 2020 07:00 PM
Nov 11, 2020 07:00 PM
Nov 18, 2020 07:00 PM
Nov 25, 2020 07:00 PM
Meeting ID: 860 8286 5028
One tap mobile
Meditation resources & reading list
ClearBeing Meditation System (Twenty-one 15 to 18 minute guided meditations that help you to progressively build a body- and soul-nurturing meditation practice)
- In this Restorative Yoga & Meditation class the focus is restoring and revitalizing the nervous system. To greater or lesser extents we all had to turn down the feedback from our nervous systems in order to survive environments that weren’t body or soul nurturing for us. Although it was a form of intelligence at the time, the end result was that we got cut off from our sensitivity, creativity, curiosity, joy and more. As we flow through the postures I give guidance for supporting the nervous system’s natural inclination to heal and lead us to a feeling of aliveness and connection.
- Have a yoga mat, a few cushions, and a blanket handy.
- Adyashanti: The Way of LIberation, Falling Into Grace, and others
- Byron Katie: A Thousand Names for Joy, Loving What Is, and others
- Brandon Bays: The Journey
- Caroline Dupont: Deep Healing (you can purchase this from me – $16)
- Gary Zucav: The Heart of Healing
- Greg Baer: Real Love
- Jeff Foster: Falling In Love With Where You Are, The Way Of Rest, and others
- John Prendergast: In Touch
- Lynn Marie Lumiere: Awakened Relating
- Matt Kahn: Everything is Here to Help You
- Michael Singer: The Untethered Soul, The Surrender Experiment
- Mirabai Starr: Julian or Norwich, Theresa of Avila, St. John of the Cross, St. Francis of Assisi
- Pema Chodron: When Life Falls Apart, and others
- Paramahansa Yogananda: Autobiography of a Yogi
- Sri Maharaj Nisargadatta: I Am That
- Thich Nhat Hahn: Peace In Every Step, and others
Session 1 - Connecting to the whole self through meditation
- Revisit the guided meditation from this session and explore what self-care might feel like in the present moment.
- Practice turning towards feelings and emotions that come up around self-care with gentleness and curiosity.
- If desired, journal your explorations.
Session 2 - Fluid energy & emotions reveal your inner compass
Suggested reflections and homework
- Reflect on some ways that you can include more of your emotional being more often in your day to day life What practices, habits, orientations feel right for you at this time?(examples: journaling, artwork, music, something that you carry with you to remind you to check in and make space for feelings, an appointment with a trusted practitioner, giving center stage to the emotional being for at least part of your meditation practice, etc.)
- Practice feeling your feelings without assigning meaning to them, or let go of entertaining the usual meaning-making of the mind. Possibly journal what you notice.
Session 3 - Relationships are a field of Intelligence
- Relationships as Spiritual Practice
- Relationships, Energy and the Law of Attraction
- The Law of Attraction and Relationships
Suggested reflections and homework
- Bring curiosity to the shared field in your relationships. Do your best to stay in contact with yourself (physical and energetic sensations) in relationship. How does this affect your experience?
- How is ‘the other’ reflecting back your light as well as energies that are ready for integration in yourself?
- Notice when you are caretaking others to your own detriment, and turn towards acknowledging and befriending the feelings that are activated in you. How does this shift your perspective of the other?