An online course that you can do at home at your own pace.
For those of us who feel deeply,
the conditioning that we have received around feelings and emotions
often prevents us from bringing our much needed contribution to the world.
An empath is a person who is highly sensitive to energy. Most would agree that it’s both a gift and a challenge. While being an empath can lead to greater intuition and connection, many of us find ourselves saying or thinking the following:
- I feel other people’s pain and it’s too much sometimes.
- Strange feelings suddenly appear and I don’t know where they come from.
- I feel overwhelmed by the world’s suffering.
- I want to help more but I don’t have the energy.
- I don’t know what to do with all the things I’m feeling.
- I have to be selective because certain environments drain me.
- I’m a healer. Sometimes I feel on top of the world and other times, I’m drained, uninspired and even doubtful about my choice of profession.
There are two types of empaths:
those who know they’re sensitive to energy and those who don’t.
To be human is to be an empath.
My hope is that you will discover that your empathic nature is a great gift that is meant to guide you to your most beautiful life.
Many of us have had to shut down our nervous system, often from very early on, in order to protect ourselves from energies all around us that were too much to integrate at the time.
Although this was a form of intelligence and self-preservation, the process of contracting around overwhelming energies also makes soul qualities like curiosity, self-confidence, creativity, joy, freedom and vitality less accessible.
In order to re-awaken our connection to soul and its most alive expression you will:
- Anchor in our deepest nature through guided inner explorations.
- Orient towards the freedom to feel (rather than the freedom from feeling).
- Use our current relationships as a mirror for our love and resilience, as well as our forgotten parts.
- Gently turn back towards the unintegrated energies and welcome them back into the folds of our awareness.
In the Soul Coach Primer for Empaths Course you explore the very real possibility that being highly sensitive, when approached mindfully, can give you access to:
- greater peace and compassion;
- heightened intuition;
- the capacity to meet people where they’re at;
- a direct path to our own healing;
- better lifestyle choices and less addictive behaviors;
- creativity in our personal and professional lives;
- an end to depleted energy after encountering challenging energies.
As empaths we come to the point where we’re sincerely able to say:
I’m happy to feel with you because I can.”
We’ll approach this topic by considering some core beliefs that we might hold and offer alternative or additional perspectives to consider.
- I have to protect myself from certain feelings … AND / OR … The more I open myself to challenging feelings with kindness and curiosity the more I discover my resilience.
- Challenging emotions are caused by someone or something outside of me … AND / OR … Others evoke feelings that are ready to be acknowledged and integrated in me.
- I don’t have the capacity to feel intense emotions … AND / OR … My deepest nature has space for all things.
- I’m sensitive and therefore need to be careful what I expose myself to … AND / OR … My sensitivity is a sign that I’m deeply connected to life and I have meaningful and critical contributions to make.
Here is some of what you will explore in the course sessions:
Session 1 – Beliefs & Beyond
- Transform your perspectives about empathy and sensitivity through your own direct experience..
- Develop a friendly, curious and open relationship with the body and emotions.
- Learn a direct way to access Presence as a powerful liberator of challenging energies.
Session 2 – Energy & the Soul
- Consider and benefit from the realization that shutting down to intense energies was a form of intelligence at some point in our lives.
- Become an ally for your energy body by trusting it and getting out of the way.
- Experience the chakras as an empath’s seven best friends.
Session 3 – Relationships as a Benevolent Mirror
- Experience how blaming outside things (consciously or unconsciously) for our feelings actually increases our discomfort.
- Cultivate the capacity to orient towards the source of healthy boundaries.
- ‘Clean the living room’ on a regular basis, and balance outward and inward energy.
Session 4 – Intuitive Self-Care
- Cooperate with your soul’s longing to be of service through meticulous (and simple) self-care.
- Build your personal toolbox for ongoing care of the energy body.
- Evolve by continuing to meet yourself where you’re at.
Each Session includes a guided meditation so that the teachings can be embodied in a personal and authentic way.
You will learn practices that can be incorporated into your daily living,
in addition to an approach to inner awareness tailored to empaths.
Here is what you have access to on your member’s page:
- Video and audio recordings for each session. (90 minutes each)
- Q & A from the live course,
- Six guided meditations to help you to integrate and embody the material.
- Suggestions for reflection and journaling.
- Bonus materials – writings, music, videos
- Lifetime access
Cost: $45 + HST
Expect to be sent a link to your home page within 24 hours of purchase.