Do you sense that the world
would be a kinder and more beautiful place
if we all lived from Soul?
- Add a soul-oriented approach to your current practice.
- Guide clients to address stress in their lives.
- Develop your innate spiritual and intuitive gifts.
- Transform sensitivity into the gift that it is.
- Read energy fields as a source of valuable information.
- Learn to feel deeply and remain energized.
Anyone in relationship
- Guide others to access the curiosity and willingness to look within.
- Uplift family, social and work life to a more meaningful level.
- Harness the power of intuitive knowing to spark transformation in others.
Those who long for effortless self-care
- Connect to the innate intelligence that consistently orients you to body and soul supportive choices.
- Develop your capacity to hear ongoing communication from your body around what it needs.
- Break free of confusion by learning to trust intuitive nutritional and health related guidance.
- Tend to the emotional and energetic root causes of poor lifestyle choices.
- Sense and support your child’s energy field.
- Explore and unfold your soul agreements.
- Access the best in you to bring out the best in your child.
- Become familiar with and learn to care for the shared field.
- Navigate personal and relational transitions with greater ease.
- Access your authentic wisdom and voice within intimate relationships.
People looking to start a new career
- Start a Soul Coaching practice or add it to your current offerings.
- Lead meditation classes, Circles and workshops with Soul-oriented perspectives.
- Change the world one soul at a time, starting with your own.
By layering a Soul Coaching component into a holistic health practice:
- You develop into your full capacity as a health practitioner.
- Your encounters with clients feel real and satisfying.
- You look forward to your sessions with clients.
- You’re able to be present when your clients bring up difficult emotions.
- You feel confident helping them with dysfunctional patterns and addictions.
- You feel relaxed and open, and your clients sense it.
- You’re able to tap into intuition more easily.
- You feel energized after sessions with clients.
- You guide clients towards meaningful and life changing shifts.
By integrating the principles of Soul Coaching into your family, work and social life:
- You create a loving and compassionate relationship with yourself.
- You learn to communicate transparently, diminish the charge in your relationships, and let go of needing others to change in order for you to be happy.
- You move through life challenges more elegantly.
- You elevate others through your example.
- You feel the fullness of living your true values.
- You fulfill your Soul’s contract with focus and joy.
- You serve in your unique way with heartfulness and balance.
- You find yourself naturally making nutrition and lifestyle choices that are body and soul supportive.